Instructions for Contributors
1. MARXISM 21 welcomes original contributions covering any aspect of Marxist scholarship,
1. including economics, politics, sociology, philosophy, history, cultural studies and arts, etc.
2. Submission of a paper will be held to imply that it contains original and unpublished work
1. and is not being submitted for publications elsewhere.
3. Contributors should email their paper to the Editor, Seongjin Jeong, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. They may send their paper by post to the Editor, Seongjin Jeong, Economics Department,
1. Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, South Korea, Tel +82-10-8510-5745, if they prefer.
1. In any case they must supply the electronic version for printing purpose.
4. Submissions will not be returned. Exclusive copyright on accepted manuscript is transferred to
1. MARXISM 21. No limitation is placed on the freedom of authors to use the same material
1. in subsequently published work, with due acknowledgement of MARXISM 21 as the original
1. place of publication.
5. Papers should not normally exceed 7-8,000 words in length. The first page of the manuscript
1. should contain the following information:
1. (1) the title;
1. (2) the name(s) and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s);
1. (3) email address(es) and phone number(s) of author(s);
1. (4) an abstract of 100 to 200 words;
1. (5) 3 to 6 key words. We urge authors to consult the "Instructions for Contributors" page on our
1. 1. website http://nongae.gsnu.ac.kr/~issmarx for detailed style instructions before sending
1. 1. manuscripts.